The International Secretariat of the World Apostolate of Fatima is a position defined in the Statutes of the organization as “a permanent agent, appointed by the Board of Trustees, located at Domus Pacis, Fatima” with the responsibility to implement and promote the work plan defined by the Board of Trustees.
At present, directed by Mr. Nuno Prazeres and assisted by Mrs. Ana Reis, the Secretariat assumes as one of its main role the maintenance of a flow of information among the various centres of the World Apostolate of Fatima, assisting them in their formation and execution of programs. The aim is to assure that all activities are in accordance with the spirit of the Statutes of the Association and faithful to the authentic Message of Fatima and the doctrine of the Church.
Besides this, the Secretariat also carries other duties, such as:
- Development and updating contents for the WAF webpage, in seven languages.
- Publication of Newsletter
- Coordination of Pilgrimages to Fatima.
- Organization and logistics of congresses and events of the Association.
- Maintenance of the WAF online shop.
- Guest-Speakers at congresses and seminaries.
- Introduction of the WAF in new countries.
- Organisation and maintenance of the archives of the Association
- Administration of the budget of the Association.
Our office is located at Domus Pacis, in Fatima, Portugal.
Apostolado Mundial de Fátima, Rua S. Vicente Paulo, 32 – anexo
Tel. 249539 865 E-mail: email@example.com